You are here
Limited Submissions are funding opportunities in which sponsors limit the number of proposals from an institution. Institutions like U-M must submit its most competitive proposal. To do so, an internal competition is required.
- Learn more about our new limited submissions process, relaunched in January 2017.
- We have a new InfoReady Limited Submissions website!
- Find out about limited opportunities by signing up for our week Call for Intent emails.
- View the Archives of Call for Interest emails.
- Learn more from our presentation at the October Research Administrators Network Meeting!
References and Resources
U-M Office of Research - Reviewers of Science
Volker Sick, Associate Vice President for Research- Natural Sciences and Engineering