- Cumulative loneliness associated with accelerated memory aging in older adults
- Many older adults look beyond conventional medicine for help, but few talk to their doctors about it
- University of Michigan partners on multi-institution planning effort for state’s water future
- Lung screenings paired with phone-based smoking cessation programs could save lives, money
- A peel-off patterning technique could enable more fragile organic semiconductors to be manufactured into semitransparent solar panels at scale.