You are here
Research faculty award nominations
- Collegiate Research Professorship Award
- Research Faculty Achievement Award
- Research Faculty Recognition Award
Research staff award nominations
- Research Technical Staff Recognition Award
- Research Administrator Recognition Award
- UMOR Exceptional Service Award
* Nomination deadline: February 15
Students and faculty researchers at the University of Michigan join with colleagues in other fields across campus and around the world to advance knowledge, solve challenging problems, create new products and enhance the quality of life.
The Distinguished University Innovator Award honors faculty who have made important and lasting contributions to society by developing novel ideas and insights through their research, and then translating them to practice.
The U-M Office of the Vice President for Research has established three awards to recognize excellence among research staff: the Research Technical Staff Recognition Award, the Research Administrator Recognition Award and the UMOR Exceptional Service Award.
The U-M Office of the Vice President for Research hosts an annual spring recognition event. This event honors all first-time U-M sponsored research award recipients, their department chairs and deans.