You are here
- What is Mcubed?
- What is a cube?
- Will there be another round of Mcubed funding?
- Will an Mcubed symposium be held to present my cube’s research outcomes?
- What is happening with Mcubed Communities?
- Will the Mcubed Diamond Program continue?
Spending & Close-Out
- Can I use Mcubed funding to pay part of faculty salaries?
- We have completed our project, and we’re ready to close out the account. What next?
To request a cube close-out, please have the lead single administrative point of contact (SAPOC) submit an application through the Office of Research InfoReady Review portal. Any surplus in cube funds over $2,000 will be returned proportionately to the funding sources. If there is a deficit in cube funding, the overdraft will be collected from faculty collaborators by charging 1/3 each to the overdraft shortcodes provided. With help from the U-M Shared Services Center, UMOR will partner with all parties conducting cube research and managing financials to close out each Mcube. If questions arise regarding your close-out, please email McubedHelp@umich.edu.
- How do I request a no-cost time extension (NCTX)?
- COVID-19 has impacted my research. Will UMOR extend cube funding?
Patents & Intellectual Property
- What is an Invention Report?
- Why should I submit an Invention Report?
- How do I know if my discovery is an invention that can or should be protected?
- When should I complete an Invention Report?
- How do I submit an Invention Report?