You are here
- What is Mcubed?
- What is a cube?
- Will there be another round of Mcubed funding?
- Will an Mcubed symposium be held to present my cube’s research outcomes?
- What is happening with Mcubed Communities?
- Will the Mcubed Diamond Program continue?
Spending & Close-Out
- Can I use Mcubed funding to pay part of faculty salaries?
- We have completed our project, and we’re ready to close out the account. What next?
Please send an email with cube number, name of the lead PI, and name of the single administrative point of contact (SAPOC) to McubedHelp@umich.edu. Any surplus in cube funds over $2,000 will be returned proportionately to the funding sources. If there is a deficit in cube funding, the overdraft will be collected from faculty collaborators by charging 1/3 each to the overdraft shortcodes provided. With help from the U-M Shared Services Center, UMOR will partner with all parties conducting cube research and managing financials to close out each Mcube.
- How do I request a no-cost time extension (NCTX)?
- COVID-19 has impacted my research. Will UMOR extend cube funding?
Patents & Intellectual Property
- What is an Invention Report?
- Why should I submit an Invention Report?
- How do I know if my discovery is an invention that can or should be protected?
- When should I complete an Invention Report?
- How do I submit an Invention Report?