Technology Control Plan
Legal terminology contained in a contract that controls various aspects of the performance of the University and the sponsor.
For Training and Professional Development needs, start with Navigate,
- aiM Higher The University of Michigan guided and self-study program designed to assist research administrators in preparing for the Certified Research Administrator (CRA) exam.
- Good Clinical Practice U-M offerings to fulfill NIH-required training for study team members responsible for the conduct, management, and oversight of NIH-funded clinical trials.
- Navigate: Fundamentals Course
- Travel and Business Hosting Expense Policies and Procedures (U-M Standard Practice Guide)
- Travel Mileage Reimbursement (Finance site)
- Travel office, University (Procurement)
- Note: No travel funding from UMOR or ORSP