You are here
With expenditures in excess of $1 billion, research is central to the University of Michigan's mission. Learn more about how U-M research impacts the world for the greater good.
- A monthly newsletter that summarizes key research news and trends from across U-M for a broad range of audiences.
- Learn more about the groundbreaking research being conducted at the Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Flint campuses.
- Find out how the U-M Health System delivers the Michigan Difference through cutting-edge research and premier patient care.
"In today’s environment of increasing competition for research funding from government, industry and foundations, it is important to show decision makers, opinion leaders, sponsors, and the public what progress we’re making, what insights we are gaining, and how our work is making a difference," said S. Jack Hu, interim vice president for research.
- U-M details its annual research expenditures.
- A weekly newsletter that outlines important Congressional issues and how they impact U-M.
The University Research Corridor is an alliance between U-M, Michigan State and Wayne State that strives to transform, strengthen and diversify the state’s economy.
- A searchable database of research expertise across disciplines from U-M schools, colleges and institutes.